Thank you to everyone for their wonderful entries. Some extremely inventive plavours making it so hard for me to pick.
For the winners, I picked flavours that were inventive and that I could imagine tasting wonderful. It was a very tough decision as there were so many flavours I would want to try but here are the three winners
2) Winner: Kim-Marie. Satled Butter Caramel just sounds amazing after what I tried at Steer where the Dulce de Leche ice cream was out of this world.
3) Runner Up 1: Cherrie. How can you go wrong with coconut and pandan. I'm sold.
4) Runner Up 2: The Dream World. Durian is one of my weaknesses.
I will be contacting the winners directly. As I haven't been able to contact Madeleine after numerous emails. I have elevated all the other winners and picked one more.
Are you a Chunky Monkey, or are you more Phish Food, or maybe even Half Baked? No I'm not insulting you, but asking you which Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream flavour you love best. Ben & Jerry's do lots of wonderful flavours of ice cream and I love how delicious they are. They used to be very hard to get but finally they're being stocked in limited flavours in supermarkets. They way to experience all the flavours is to go to a Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop. There's one in Chadstone shopping centre, but soon there will be another one.
Ben & Jerry's is opening a Scoop Shop at Hoyts Highpoint and is holding a free scoop-a-thon-on to celebrate. Ben & Jerry's will be giving away FREE ice cream for all.
What: Launch of Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop and FREE ice cream
When: 5 – 10pm, Thursday 9 June 2011
Where: Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Shop, Hoyts Highpoint, Rosamond Rd, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Maribyrnong 3032 VIC
To coincide with the launch, I'm happy to announce a giveaway for my wonderful blog readers. The prizes are as follows:
Winner: 3 x Pint Tubs of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream + Hoyts Double Movie Pass
Runner Up 1: Hoyts Double Movie Pass
Runner Up 2: Hoyts Double Movie Pass
How To Enter
Leave a comment answer the question below and the best three responses will be selected.
If you were to design an ice cream flavour for Ben & Jerry's, what would it be?
Make sure there is a way for me to contact you, either via Twitter, a blog or an email. If you don't want to publish your email in the comments, please email me at ieatblog[at]yahoo[dot]com and let me know which comment was yours.
Conditions of Entry
- The winner must live within 50km radius of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Noosa Heads GPO and be able to accept 3 pint tubs of ice cream. If you live 50.498346km or less from those cities, you're still ok to enter. If you live 50.5877234km or more, sorry, the ice cream will melt before it gets to you. If you live between those two distances, I'll have to toss a coin to decide if you can enter.
- Competition closes Sunday June 12th 10pm AEST.
- The best answers will be selected by me as the winners and announced on Monday June 13th. The winners will be notified personally.
Thanks to One Green Bean for supplying the prizes.